Peptides... The crème de la crème of performance-enhancing and anti-aging chemistry:
- Get rid of chronic pain and lingering injuries.
- Significantly accelerate the healing process of any kind of wound, burn or injury.
- Dramatically improve your mobility and recovery.
- Slow down the aging process.
- Get the perfect tan with minimal UV exposure.
- Burn incredible amounts of fat without increasing your body temperature, destroying your heart or ruining your sleep.
- Maximize hair and skin quality.
- Improve your sleep and hormonal balance.
- Optimize your sexual function.
- and much more...
There is no way to classify all Peptides under the same category. The only thing that all of them have in common is that they are chains of up to 50 amino acids. Therefore, you can find Peptides with all kinds of diverse and miraculous properties. Regardless of your fitness, health or anti-aging goals, there is a Peptide that fits your needs.
This handbook is an all-in-one guide to the popular Peptides. I cover all their benefits, all their possible side-effects (as well as how to mitigate them) along with how to use them optimally for maximum results. This e-book also contains an in-depth guide to reconstituting and administering Peptides in a safe and effective manner.
What compounds are covered in this EBOOK?
- FRAG 176-191
- OTHER GHRPs (GHRP-2, GHRP-6, Hexarelin)
- OTHER PEPTIDES (HCG, Kisspeptin-10, IGF-1 DES & LR3, Epitalon)
This e-book will be updated and expanded on a regular basis. If you purchase it, you will automatically acquire all future updates for free. I plan on adding more peptides, even if they are not very popular or available on the market!
Whether you have decided that you want to use Peptides or you are simply interested and flirting with the idea of giving them a shot, this handbook will solve all your doubts and teach you how to go about using them in a safe and effective manner. Get it today and level-up your health, looks and performance!
THIS E-BOOK DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE!
THE PEPTIDE HANDBOOK
- THE PEPTIDE HANDBOOK
- Size3.92 MB
- Length94 pages